Saturday 28 April 2012

The Law of Attraction Is Not Alone

The Law of Attraction is not the only one,
The Law of Reciprocity and the Law of Giving decree that you get what you give.
(An article reprinted from ANISA AVEN http://www.creatavision.com/ )

How do I use EFT to Give and Get More (increase my prosperity consciousness)?

When you want to receive, don't get caught making the mistake of not giving or even thinking that you cannot GIVE!
When you want to achieve, don't get caught making the mistake of not taking action or even thinking that you cannot ACT now!

The Law of Reciprocity and the Law of Giving decree that you get what you give. Giving, however, is not just about giving money or about giving to others. Giving includes giving time, talent, treasures, love, support, understanding, patience, and giving through physical and emotional support (action) to yourself as well as to others.

What Does Giving Mean?

The definition of 'Give' includes hundreds of ways that the action of 'giving' is fulfilled, including: (see http://www.answers.com/topic/give )

- to bring forth or to bear
- to yield or produce
- to furnish or contribute
- to proffer to another
- to be a source of
- to make gifts or donations

In order to receive, you must give; in order to achieve, you must take action. There is a reciprocal action that occurs with every action you take.

When you hear spiritual teachers say that giving and receiving are the same, it's because the Universe must create balance and as you give, you shall receive. For every action you take there is an equal (or greater) reaction that must be returned to you. For every thought you submit, the balance sheet is adjusted and the Universe must return like energy into your life.

"Sir Isaac Newton captured the essence of natural balance when he codified the law of physics which states every action precipitates a reciprocal event - an equal and opposite reaction. It is not by mere coincidence that mathematics - the language of science - encodes logic into a device called an equation which requires its elements to be equivalent on opposite sides of the argument. From simple addition to quantum mechanics, reciprocal balance is a prevailing dynamic which even the rules of cause and effect must obey." http://www.theory-of-reciprocity.com/

Some time ago, when my children were much smaller (they are growing up so fast!), they were in the backseat and a beggar at a stoplight held a sign that read, "Anything helps!" Usually, I make sure I keep money in my 'money tray' but it was empty this time. I've been known to give money, fresh fruit, audio programs, self-improvement books, etc. However, on this day, I was in a hurry and nothing was 'handy' so I pretended not to see him. When Parker and Ashlyn realized that I wasn't going to give to him, they both screamed, "But mom, you said, NEVER PASS UP AN OPPORTUNITY TO GIVE!"

The light turned green, I hit the accelerator and tried to pretend that I didn't hear them. (Not one of my best moments!) Fortunately, the incessant rumbling coming from my dumbfounded children combined with my own inner commitments simply required me to do a double U'ey in order to give to this man immediately! Phew! That felt SOOOOO much better!

It doesn't matter WHAT he did with the money - what matters is that I GAVE!!! Thank you, God, for giving me the opportunity to give!

Aligned giving does not create imbalance, lack, misuse, debt, or co-dependence. There will always be an aligned way to give that does not include the negative results of over-giving; and there will always be aligned actions that do not include the negative results of distressed actions.

Anti-prosperity Consciousness

What I have discovered, with my own walk of giving and with working with clients, is that we ALL have reasons to NOT give and reasons NOT to take action:

- I don't have the time.
- I don't have the extra money.
- I don't think it will do that person any good.
- I don't want to put forth the effort.
- It will take too long to see any results from me taking that road.
- I don't want that kind of commitment.
- I don't want it to be hard.
- I'm afraid there won't be enough .
- I'm afraid that I can't make ends meet if I give it away.
- I'm afraid that I will be more exhausted if I commit to giving my time in that way.
- I'm afraid I'll fail if I take action on that.
- I'm afraid that if I 'do this' then I'll be successful and success will create less freedom.
- I'm afraid I'll be taken for granted if I give any more love to my significant other.
- I'm afraid I'll be 'used' if I give more.
- I'm afraid people will expect it from now on, if I start giving.
- I'll do it later.

This is anti-prosperity consciousness. Scarcity consciousness will prevent you from giving and from courageously taking action. If you find that you have reasons or excuses for not giving, then you can rest assured that somewhere in your subconscious mind (and your vibration) is the fear that there isn't enough for you (or you're not enough) and therefore you can't give more.

Scarcity consciousness, poverty consciousness, lack consciousness - any subconscious thought that causes you to NOT give and to NOT take action will prevent you from having the abundant and fulfilled life you desire. Anti-prosperity consciousness actually resonates with the poverty, lack, scarcity, struggle, redundancy, effort, hardship, distress, and deprivation that you DON'T want!

Use EFT

With EFT (Emotional Freedom Technique) you can eliminate the anti-prosperity consciousness that prevents you from joyfully, consistently and confidently practicing your unlimitedness by giving and by taking action. Remember, every thought holds a vibrational frequency that attracts into our lives a parallel experience.

EFT supports conscious creators by neutralizing the vibrational consequences of our subconscious negative thoughts and beliefs. When we neutralize the negative thoughts, we dissipate the negative vibes and the vibes that remain are the pure, positive thoughts about the life we really want! Try the following: (If you're New to EFT you can also learn more about how to do it here: http://bit.ly/IjPhqv )

Tapping Options:
- Even though I don't have enough 'time/money/talent' to share, what if I accepted my divine potential and shared freely anyway?
- Even though I'm afraid to give my 'money/time' away, what if I fearlessly gave freely and joyously
- Even though I don't want to give any more than I do, what if I looked forward to giving freely and openly?
- Even though I'm afraid that there won't be any extra (or enough), what if I allowed the Universe to support and flow abundance to me and I chose to give, now?
- Even though I don't trust what 'they' will do with my money, what if I loved the act of giving so much that I gave freely and without attachment?
- Even though I'm afraid to take action, I might make a mistake, what if I fearlessly and courageously took action anyway?
- Even though I withhold and am selfish with my 'time/money/talent/things', what if I could choose to give freely and openly every time?
- Even though I procrastinate, what if I took bold action regularly and consistently, now?

Negative reminders:
- This fear that there's not enough.
- This fear that I'll make a mistake.
- This fear that I can't do it perfectly.
- This doubt that I'll ever have enough.
- This inability to trust in the Universe.
- This lack of belief that I'm meant to be prosperous.
- This inability to believe that as I give, I shall receive.
- This procrastination.
- This fear that I'll be taken for granted/used/abused.
- This inactivity.
- This self-sabotage.

Positive Implants:
- What if I openly and freely gave of my time/talent/treasures?
- What if I loved giving freely?
- What if I trusted in my divine inheritance?
- What if I held absolute faith that as I give, I shall receive and then some?
- What if I gave freely without attachment to the outcome?
- What if I gave just because it felt good?
- What if I allowed myself to test the law of giving and just gave from my heart fearlessly?
- What if I trusted myself to set appropriate boundaries and still give freely?
- What if I followed my inspired desire to give and took bold, courageous consistent action, now?
- What if I never passed up an opportunity to give?

Remember, every time you refuse to give and every time you refuse to take inspired/aligned action is a missed opportunity to take one more step towards your goal of prosperous, joy-filled living!

Visualize what you want using creative visualization and the law of attraction but use EFT (Emotional Freedom Technique) to eliminate the limited thinking that prevents you from acting in accordance to your vision, now!

Eventually, if you take enough action and you give enough that 'one more step' will be the victory step; that one last step will be the one at the top!
Love and light!

Anisa Aven
Written & Copyrighted by ©Anisa Aven.

Receive Anisa’s FREE Conscious Creation 101: a 5-part e-course on the basics of Manifesting by visiting http://www.creatavision.com/creative-manifesting.htm . You may also read more about manifesting and conscious creation by visiting the Creative Manifesting ( http://www.CreataVision.com ) and Manifesting Prosperity ( http://www.ManifestingProsperity.com )
*
This article was published here after reading the "reprint rights" page in Anisa Aven's website: http://www.creatavision.com/free-article-reprint-rights.htm
***

EFT
To use the above-mentioned sentences in the EFT working method learn how to use it by downloading the free starting package in http://www.eftuniverse.com

AND the best way of all to learn EFT is... to enlist for 2012 TAPPING WORLD SUMMIT and listen to the 20 FREE AUDIO BROADCAST (two per day), starting MAY 7.
CLICK HERE

***