Monday 14 April 2008

EFT what is this?

Gary Craig, founder of the technique, answers:

"Based on impressive new discoveries regarding the body's subtle energies, Emotional Freedom Techniques (EFT) has proven successful in thousands of clinical cases. It applies to just about every emotional, health and performance issue you can name and it often works where nothing else will... Anyone can use EFT and you don't need specialized schooling for it. In most cases, common sense will do."
http://www.emofree.com/

For best description of the technique, go to the website
http://www.emofree.com/
and DOWNLOAD THE FREE MANUAL (in 15 languages). For a first glimpse, watch the free videos.




"Some day the medical profession will wake up and realize that unresolved emotional issues are the main cause of 85% of all illnesses. When they do, EFT will be one of their primary healing tools .... as it is for me." Eric Robins, MD

Testimonials

"I tried your technique 2 days ago and in minutes an eye condition that has been driving me nuts for a year just left. This information is a beautiful gift to all of us." Sally Shallenberg

"I am not a professional practitioner of EFT. I am a housewife, mother, and portrait photographer who stumbled on to EFT two years ago, and fell in love with the gentle healing that EFT allows." Lisa Gunnoe

"We are very excited about this EFT program. My wife got rid of her back pain and too frequent headaches she has had for years. I no longer have acid reflux and no longer have to take a prescription drug for it." Bill Edens

"Two years ago, 1 1/2 hours of EFT work lifted an eight year long depression for which I had been using meds - I KNOW personally how amazing EFT is." Janice Smylie

"I have tried your technique, with a lot of skepticism at first, as it defies all logic....Gary, it worked....not only the first time on my headache, but the second time on my stiff neck and tension headache, the third time on my inability to sleep, and so on." Mary Smith

************